The Render log gives you information about the currently running process and any relevant information for your bakes.
- Standard Progress Messages are marked in white
- Information Messages are marked in yellow
- Non-critical warnings are marked in orange
- Critical Warnings and errors are marked in red
- Log Entries directly from Substance, if Verbose Logging is turned on, are marked in purple
By default the Render Log displays a low level of verbosity (detail) of information.
You can switch to a higher level of detail by changing the Setting in the Substance Config Dialog