Select Mari Objects to Bake
The Mari Objects List allows you to select which Mari Objects should be calculated during the Baking process.
- Each selected object will trigger a separate bake process, one per active baker in the Baker Render List
- Each selected object will be calculated separately.
- Objects will not affect each other. Each Object will by default be calculated as if there are no other objects next to it.
- To specify influence from one object to another (e.g. floor object receiving occlusion from couch object), use the High Definition Meshes
Subdivision and Positioning
Objects will be calculated as they exist in your Mari Project:
- if the object has been moved using the Mari Transformation Tools, it will be calculated in its current position/scale/rotation
- if the object is subdivided it will be calculated at the subdivision level, currently active in your Mari Project
- Selected Objects will be calculated fully, even if they have partially hidden parts (patches/faces) inside your Mari Project
Quick Select Buttons
Quick Select Buttons located above the Object List allow you to quickly modify your current Selection
All objects in the Object List will be marked active
All Objects will be deselected
Invert your current selection. Activated Object will become inactive,inactive ones active.
Select only the Mari Object, which is currently selected in the Mari Object Palette.