Duplicate & Flatten
- Where to find it:
- Channels Palette / Right Mouse Click
- Main Window / Channels
- Main Window / Extension Pack / Channels
- Shortcut: (unassigned, use "Edit / Shortcuts" to assign)
Duplicate & Flatten allows you to batch flatten multiple channels.
What happens to Shared Layers & Channels ?
Sharing is maintained in the original unflattened Channel
This can be useful to improve performance on large layerstacks without loosing the original channels.
Filtering options at the top of the dialog allow you to search through the list of Channels
- Deactivate the filter by clicking on the Magnifying Glass
- Search for multiple words by separating them with a comma (,)
- Search in Case Sensitive or Case Insensitive Mode
- Search for matching or non matching words
List all Objects will show all Channels from all Objects in your Project
The selected channel will be duplicated and the duplicated channel will be flattened
A 1:1 duplicate (including sharing intact) of the selected channel will be created, then the original channel will be
Will suffix the name of the original channel with the given string
Will suffix the name of the duplicated channel with the given string