Selection Group Management
- Where to find it:
- Selection Groups Palette / Right Mouse Click
- Main Window / Extension Pack / Selection Groups /
- Shortcut: (unassigned, use "Edit / Shortcuts" to assign)
- Hide All / Show All Selection Groups
- Hide Unselected Selection Groups
- Invert Selection Group Visibility
- Lock All / Unlock All Selection Groups
- Remove Selection Groups Containing Name
- Remove All Selection Groups
- Search and Replace in Group Names
- Set Custom ID Color
Extension Pack adds a variety of useful options to the right mouse click dialog in the selection group palette.
Will hide or show all Selection Groups contents in the viewport.
All Selection Groups except the selected one will be hidden
Invert Selection Group Visibility
Will toggle all Selection Groups in the list to their opposite visibility state. Hidden ones become visible, visible ones
Will Lock/Unlock all Selection Groups in the List.
Will delete all Selection Groups from the list that contain a specific string in their name
Will delete all Selection Groups or all Selection Groups of a certain Type
Allows you to rename selection groups by search & replace methods.
To delete parts you were searching for leave 'Replace with' empty
Allows you to set/clear an Override Color for Material ID Channel baking.
The same functionality is available in the 'Material ID Channel from Selection Groups' Tool.