Copy / Paste Node Attributes
- Where to find it:
- NodeGraph / Right Mouse Click / Edit /
- Main Window / Extension Pack / Nodegraph / Edit
- Shortcut (Nodegraph Only): CTRL+SHIFT+C | CTRL+SHIFT+V
This functionality is also available for the Layerstack as 'Copy/Paste Layer Attributes'
Example of copying Node Attributes from one Cloud Node to another
Copy & Paste Node Attributes allows you to store all Node Settings in a Clipboard and paste it onto a target node.
Any attribute that is compatible between nodes will be transferred
- Settings that are named the same are transferred
e.g. an Attribute 'Frequency' from the source layer will be pasted onto the Attribute 'Frequency' on the target layer, if it exists
- Images are transferred, with additional Logic accounting for differences in Attribute Names between different Procedurals
The Function is shown on the following Tutorial: