Jump To Node Input / Output
- NodeGraph / Right Mouse Click / Misc /
- Main Window / Scripts / Nodegraph / Misc /
- Shortcuts: (unassigned, use "Edit / Shortcuts" to assign)
Jump To Node Input and Jump to Node Output allows you to jump your Nodegraph View to connected Nodes of the currently selected node.
- When the Selected Node has multiple Inputs or Outputs a Dialog will allow you to select which Node to Jump to.
- Dot Nodes are always bypassed in favour of the nodes attached to the dot nodes
- When jumping to Node Output, a small tooltip will let you know on the Output what port the node you jumped from is connected to.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Write eBooks for the Kindle