Where does Mari store its settings
Mari stores a lot of settings in a configuration file.
Sometimes part of this configuration file can become corrupted leading to all sorts of odd behaviors inside Mari.
Often times when experiencing unexplainable issues, it can be a good idea to test with a fresh config file.
To do that go to:
- Win: \user\username\.mari\TheFoundry
- Linux: ~/.config/TheFoundry (~ refers to your home directory)
- Mac: ~/.config/TheFoundry (~ refers to your home directory)
In there you will find a file called
- MariVERSION.conf (linux/mac)
- MariVERSION.ini (windows)
e.g. for Mari 4.6 v 1
- Mari4.6v1.conf (linux/mac)
- Mari4.6v1.ini (windows)
Rename that file and restart Mari to start with a fresh configuration file.
Click NO is you are asked to import any previous configs in order to have a truly fresh start.(edited)
You can directly access your User Settings Folder via the Help Menu